4 Woodgate, Loughborough, Leicestershire. LE11 2TY
VOTED CAMRA PUB OF THE YEAR 2013 Loughborough & North Leicestershire District
Phone: 01509 264008
Opening hours: From Midday every day.
Manager: Luke Mortlock
Cask Ales: We have eight cask ales on the bar. Most are from Blue Monkey, but we also like to have the occasional guest beer.
Keg Beers: We are absolutely committed to cask ale, but we also have an interesting selection of keg beers for those that want something a little different.
Reasons to visit
- We have a great beer garden - perfect for sunny days.
- Love wine? We do too, so we've gone to the effort to find some nice ones.
- We provide a selection of the day's newspapers, and interesting books to read.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome.
- Peckish? Try some delicious pork pies and sausage rolls.
- We have a large function room, ask a member of staff.
The new look Ostlers House, before and after the refurbishment in March 2016
We have had a spring clean, and a re-decoration, come and have a look
We have a sunny beer garden,the shrubs and plants are growing by the day.
BG sips, sipped in the sunshine with a bag of crisps, doesn't get any better!